OptiConsulting New Mini-Turntable
Under our continual improvement programme, we used some of our lockdown time to develop a semi-automated turntable system.
This will typically be used for the optical measurement of smaller test samples such as individual LEDs, small LED modules, small signal units, EPIRBs to IEC61097 and maritime samples to MSC.81(70).
Here is a short video of the mini-turntable in action:
UKAS Case Study
OptiConsulting has been chosen by UKAS to be the subject of a case study article for their website.
In the article we discuss our thought processes behind the decision to apply for UKAS accreditation, strategies for growth and commercial strategy.
The article also goes into how we found the process of achieving UKAS accreditation and the work which went in behind the scenes to get our management system ready for the audit assessment.
The article may be found here.
We are very pleased and proud to announce that OptiConsulting has been granted UKAS accreditation for the provision of optical testing services for BS EN 12966 Variable Message Signs (both 2005 and 2014) and BS EN 12368 2015 Road Traffic Signals.
We have made this investment to further increase confidence in our testing, and to make our test reports useful for CE/CA Marking purposes.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- (1/19/2021) - OptiConsulting gains UKAS accreditation
- (3/23/2021) - OptiConsulting appears in UKAS case study
- (1/19/2021) - New Year 2021
- (1/19/2021) - Covid-19 Update 2021
- (12/23/2020) - Christmas 2020
- (3/23/2020) - Covid-19 Update
- (1/7/2020) - Happy New Year
- (12/18/2019) - Christmas 2019
- (9/9/2019) - OptiConsulting new website