OptiConsulting at the 5th Level Crossing Innovation Day 'LXID21'
OptiConsulting was delighted to exhibit at the 5th Level Crossing Innovation Day ‘LXID21’ at the National Railway Museum in York.
The event was well organised and attended, and we enjoyed a day of interesting discussions centred around innovation.
Thank you to everyone who visited our stand, we look forward to seeing you in the future.
OptiConsulting New Mini-Turntable
Under our continual improvement programme, we used some of our lockdown time to develop a semi-automated turntable system.
This will typically be used for the optical measurement of smaller test samples such as individual LEDs, small LED modules, small signal units, EPIRBs to IEC61097 and maritime samples to MSC.81(70).
Click the image below for a short video of the mini-turntable in action:
- (1/19/2021) - OptiConsulting gains UKAS accreditation
- (10/6/2021) - OptiConsulting at LXID21
- (5/27/2021) - OptiConsulting new semi-automated turntable
- (3/23/2021) - OptiConsulting appears in UKAS case study
- (1/19/2021) - New Year 2021
- (1/19/2021) - Covid-19 Update 2021
- (12/23/2020) - Christmas 2020
- (3/23/2020) - Covid-19 Update
- (1/7/2020) - Happy New Year
- (12/18/2019) - Christmas 2019