OptiConsulting at the 5th Level Crossing Innovation Day 'LXID21'
OptiConsulting was delighted to exhibit at the 5th Level Crossing Innovation Day ‘LXID21’ at the National Railway Museum in York.
The event was well organised and attended, and we enjoyed a day of interesting discussions centred around innovation.
Thank you to everyone who visited our stand, we look forward to seeing you in the future.
OptiConsulting New Mini-Turntable
Under our continual improvement programme, we used some of our lockdown time to develop a semi-automated turntable system.
This will typically be used for the optical measurement of smaller test samples such as individual LEDs, small LED modules, small signal units, EPIRBs to IEC61097 and maritime samples to MSC.81(70).
Click the image below for a short video of the mini-turntable in action:
UKAS Case Study
OptiConsulting has been chosen by UKAS to be the subject of a case study article for their website.
In the article we discuss our thought processes behind the decision to apply for UKAS accreditation, strategies for growth and commercial strategy.
The article also goes into how we found the process of achieving UKAS accreditation and the work which went in behind the scenes to get our management system ready for the audit assessment.
The article may be found here.
- (1/19/2021) - OptiConsulting gains UKAS accreditation
- (5/27/2021) - OptiConsulting new semi-automated turntable
- (3/23/2021) - OptiConsulting appears in UKAS case study
- (1/19/2021) - New Year 2021
- (1/19/2021) - Covid-19 Update 2021
- (12/23/2020) - Christmas 2020
- (3/23/2020) - Covid-19 Update
- (1/7/2020) - Happy New Year
- (12/18/2019) - Christmas 2019
- (9/9/2019) - OptiConsulting new website